Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 18, 2019
- We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are.
- Adelle Davis (1904 - 1974)
- You can learn as much - or more - from one glance at a private space as you can from hours of exposure to a public face.
- Malcolm Gladwell, Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, 2005
- You cannot acquire experience by making experiments. You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.
- Albert Camus (1913 - 1960)
- Every creator painfully experiences the chasm between his inner vision and its ultimate expression.
- Isaac Bashevis Singer (1904 - 1991)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.