Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 24, 2018
- If you have something to say, then say it. If not, enjoy the silence while it lasts. The noise will return soon enough. In the meantime, you%uFFFDre better off going out into the big, wide world, having some adventures and refilling your well. Trying to create when you don%uFFFDt feel like it is like making conversation for the sake of making conversation.
- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 24, 08-22-04
- It can be a real struggle to accept that sometimes appearance can be more important than talent or intelligence.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
- We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them.
- Abigail Adams (1744 - 1818), letter to John Adams, 1774
- As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.
- Josh Billings (1818 - 1885), 'Affurisms from Josh Billings: His Sayings,' 1865
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.