Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - April 29, 2016
- It's innocence when it charms us, ignorance when it doesn't.
- Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook
- When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it, and don't repeat it.
- Paul "Bear" Bryant, I Ain't Never Been Nothing but a Winner
- There are two ways of exerting one's strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.
- Booker T. Washington (1856 - 1915)
- Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness; no laziness; no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
- Lord Chesterfield (1694 - 1773)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.