Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 4, 2015
- General principles should not be based on exceptional cases.
- Robert J. Sawyer (1960 - ), "Calculating God", 2000
- EVERY path may lead you to God, even the weird ones. Most of us are on a journey. We’re looking for something, though we’re not always sure what that is. The way is foggy much of the time. I suggest you slow down and follow some of the side roads that appear suddenly in the mist.
- Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, February 13, 2003
- The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.
- Herbert Spencer (1820 - 1903)
- When one can hear people moving, one does not so much mind, about one's fears.
- Ann Radcliffe (1764 - 1823), The Mysteries of Udolpho, 1764
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.