Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 21, 2020
- I admit it's tempting to wish for the perfect boss, or the perfect parent, or the perfect outfit, but maybe the best any of us can do is not quit. Play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got.
- Allan Heinberg, Sex and the City, A 'Vogue' Idea, 2002
- Be careful that victories do not carry the seed of future defeats.
- Ralph W. Sockman
- When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep on walking.
- Michael Patrick King, Sex and the City, The Real Me, 2001
- Love God and trust your feelings. Be loyal to them. Don't betray them.
- Robert C. Pollock
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.