Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 21, 2018
- You donít have to live your life so that your life is suitable for small talk. Life can be lived in ways that circumnavigate a myriad of colors and landscapes.
- Cherie Ve Ard, Technomadia, 04-04-2013
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968)
- We only do well the things we like doing.
- Colette (1873 - 1954), Prisons and Paradise, 1932
- Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them.
- Brock Clarke, An Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England, 2007
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.