Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - December 16, 2018
- No matter how much pressure you feel at work, if you could find ways to relax for at least five minutes every hour, you'd be more productive.
- Dr. Joyce Brothers (1928 - )
- Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.
- Brian Adams
- We are like a bunch of dogs squirting on fire hydrants. We poison the groundwater with our toxic piss, marking everything MINE in a ridiculous attempt to survive our deaths.
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars, 2012
- It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
- Emiliano Zapata (1877 - 1919)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.