Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 22, 2017
- Turn your midlife crisis to your own advantage by making it a time for renewal of your body and mind, rather than stand by helplessly and watch them decline.
- Jane E. Brody
- Stubbornness is also determination. It's simply a matter of shifting from "won't power" to "will power."
- Peter McWilliams, Life 101
- There is only one real deprivation, I decided this morning, and that is not to be able to give one's gifts to those one loves most.
- May Sarton
- Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked.
- Lord Chesterfield (1694 - 1773)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.