Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 22, 2020
- Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
- Salma Hayek
- Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
- Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)
- We all have the power to choose how we are going to handle every situation we are faced with throughout our lives. We are in control of the decision we make whether itís about work, relationships, parenting, or our health.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
- My mission is to create a world where we can live in harmony with nature.
- Jane Goodall (1934 - )
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.