Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - December 8, 2021
- I'm of the mind that even people who have limitations, if they have a curiosity, they will find a way to explore it.
- Tish Grier, love and hope and sex and dreams, 04-12-2006
- It is in the knowledge of the genuine conditions of our lives that we must draw our strength to live and our reasons for living.
- Simone de Beauvoir
- To make pleasures pleasant, shorten them.
- Charles Buxton
- People get comfortable with the way you are—they have formed their opinion of you based on everything they see and know about you as a person. When you change that up by losing weight, they no longer understand you.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.