Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 22, 2022
- Eating everything you want is not that much fun. When you live a life with no boundaries, thereís less joy. If you can eat anything you want to, whatís the fun in eating anything you want to?
- Tom Hanks (1956 - ), Esquire, June 2006
- Being manipulative is dishonest and immature. We often end up having to make up more lies to cover for inconsistencies in our original manipulation. In addition, it sets a terrible example for our children. While it may solve your initial problem, the tangled web that grows from such dishonesty is more trouble than itís worth.
- Julie A., M.A. Ross and Judy Corcoran, Joint Custody with a Jerk: Raising a Child with an Uncooperative Ex, 2011
- If you don't risk anything you risk even more.
- Erica Jong
- Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. Life would undergo a change of appearance because we ourselves had undergone a change in attitude.
- Katherine Mansfield (1888 - 1923)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.