Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 17, 2018
- The voracious ambition of humans is never sated by dreams coming true, because there is always the thought that everything might be done better and again.
- John Green, The Fault in Our Stars, 2012
- Look at what your idea of success would be. The more that you take in external motivators, the more it reduces your ultimate satisfaction because it doesn't come from inside.
- Chris Messina, Cashing In or Selling Out, SXSW 2006
- A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
- Dave Meurer, "Daze of Our Wives"
- Privacy and security are those things you give up when you show the world what makes you extraordinary.
- Margaret Cho, Margaret Cho's Weblog, 07-05-04
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.