Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 24, 2017
- Keep writing. Keep doing it and doing it. Even in the moments when it's so hurtful to think about writing.
- Heather Armstrong, Keynote Speech, SXSW 2006
- I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.
- Harper Lee (1926 - ), To Kill a Mockingbird, 1960
- Put more trust in nobility of character than in an oath.
- Solon (638 BC - 559 BC)
- The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe (1811 - 1896)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.