Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 6, 2015
- In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it.
- John Ruskin (1819 - 1900), Pre-Raphaelitism, 1850
- The ability to see beauty is the beginning of our moral sensibility. What we believe is beautiful we will not wantonly destroy.
- Reverend Sean Parker Dennison, Ministrare, 2-10-05
- The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
- Moliere (1622 - 1673)
- Every time you state what you want or believe, you're the first to hear it. It's a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don't put a ceiling on yourself.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), O Magazine, December 2003
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.