Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 19, 2018
- The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.
- John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963), Speech in Indianapolis, April 12, 1959
- Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
- Susan Ertz, Anger in the Sky
- People age even when you're not looking.
- Randy K. Milholland, Something Postive, 07-30-08
- Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.
- George S. Patton (1885 - 1945), (attributed)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from my collection by an
automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.