Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - August 27, 2016
- Because you are in control of your life. Don't ever forget that. You are what you are because of the conscious and subconscious choices you have made.
- Barbara Hall, A Summons to New Orleans, 2000
- You know, I think that if parents would spend less time worrying about what their kids watch on TV and more time worrying about what's going on in their kids' lives, this world would be a much better place.
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park, Death, 1997
- Victory belongs to the most persevering.
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 - 1821)
- No good deed goes unpunished.
- Clare Booth Luce (1903 - 1987), in H. Faber, The Book of Laws, 1980
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.