Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 23, 2017
- There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before.
- Robert Lynd (1879 - 1949), The Blue Lion and Other Essays
- Part of being a hero is knowing when you don't need to be one anymore.
- Alan Moore (1953 - ), Watchmen, 1986
- I am an old man, but in many senses a very young man. And this is what I want you to be, young, young all your life.
- Pablo Casals (1876 - 1973), O Magazine, October 2003
- I'd heard it all the time, 'Live in the moment.' But if I did that, I'd weigh more than a dump truck. Losing weight wasn't about the moment at all; it was about having faith in the future. It was about knowing there would be another meal in a few hours.
- Stephanie Klein, Moose, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.