Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 30, 2015
- If you want change, you have to make it. If we want progress we have to drive it.
- Susan Rice, Stanford University Commencement, 2010
- The key to non-anxious sermon-writing is that itís not about me. Itís about the congregation. I honor the fact that the listeners bring more to the sermon than I do. I remind myself of the hundreds of times someone says, 'I loved how you saidÖ' and then tell me things that they heard that were nowhere in my text and that I never said. But they heard what they needed to hear.
- Reverend Sean Parker Dennison, Ministrare, 04-07-2006
- It's the possibility that when you're dead you might still go on hurting that bothers me.
- Keri Hulme, The Bone People, 1983
- It's not the things we do in life that we regret on our death bed, it is the things we do not.
- Randy Pausch, Carnegie Mellon Commencement Speech, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.