Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - April 23, 2017
- Shared laughter creates a bond of friendships. When people laugh together, they cease to be young and old, teacher and pupils, worker and boss. They become a single group of human beings.
- W. Lee Grant
- Really listening and suspending one's own judgment is necessary in order to understand other people on their own terms... This is a process that requires trust and builds trust.
- Mary Field Belenky, Women's Ways of Knowing: The Development of Self, Voice, and Mind, p. 187
- If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it.
- Margaret Fuller (1810 - 1850)
- If you're trying to take a roomful of people by surprise, it's a lot easier to hit your targets if you don't yell going through the door.
- Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Warrior's Apprentice", 1986
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.