Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 21, 2017
- The truth is that all of us attain the greatest success and happiness possible in this life whenever we use our native capacities to their greatest extent.
- Dr. Smiley Blanton
- All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968), 'Strength to Love,' 1963
- I'm the least confident person in so many ways. But I believed that if somebody gave me the chance to tell a story, I would tell a story [well enough] that the person who gave me the chance would get their money back.
- Joss Whedon, Entertainment Weekly, 08-30-13
- Eliminate something superfluous from your life. Break a habit. Do something that makes you feel insecure.
- Piero Ferrucci
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.