Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 18, 2018
- Kneeling over a trickling mountain stream and pumping every ounce of water you use though a filter can really change your perception of turning on a faucet.
- Eric Voorhis, Camping Earth, Backcountry Camping Can Be A Stressful Pursuit, 03-02-12
- Nothing in the world is permanent, and we're foolish when we ask anything to last, but surely we're still more foolish not to take delight in it while we have it. If change is of the essence of existence one would have thought it only sensible to make it the premise of our philosophy.
- W. Somerset Maugham (1874 - 1965), The Razor's Edge, 1943
- What you will do matters. All you need is to do it.
- Judy Grahn, Another Mother Tongue: Gay Words, Gay Worlds, 1984
- Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
- George S. Patton (1885 - 1945)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.