Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - April 24, 2014
- People laugh at me because I use big words. But if you have big ideas you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?
- L. M. Montgomery (1874 - 1942), Anne of Green Gables, 1908
- I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming that comes when you finish the life of the emotions and of personal relations; and suddenly find - at the age of fifty, say - that a whole new life has opened before you, filled with things you can think about, study, or read about...It is as if a fresh sap of ideas and thoughts was rising in you.
- Agatha Christie (1890 - 1976), An Autobiography, 1977
- I really feel as if the things we create together are not things we devised, but things we discovered, as if, in some sense, they were always there in us, waiting to be revealed, like the figure of Mercury waiting in a rough lump of marble.
- Raymond Joseph Teller, Fury Letter written to Brian Brushwood, 10-18-93
- No one else can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins The rest is still unwritten
- Natasha Bedingfield, Unwritten
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.