Read books online
at our other site:
The Literature Page
Quotations by Author
- Blessed is the man that endureth temptation for when he is tried he shall receive the crown of life.
- Bible, James i. 12.
- Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
- Bible, James iii. P
- Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- Bible, James iv. 7.
- Amend your ways and your doings.
- Bible, Jeremiah vii. 3.
- Is there no balm in Gilead? is there no physician there?
- Bible, Jeremiah viii. 22.
- Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?
- Bible, Jeremiah xiii. 23.
- The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
- Bible, Job i. 21.
- There the wicked cease from troubling, and there the weary be at rest.
- Bible, Job iii. 17.
- Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
- Bible, Job v. 7.
- I know that my Redeemer liveth.
- Bible, Job xix. 25.
- Miserable comforters are ye all.
- Bible, Job xvi. 2.
- I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.
- Bible, Job xxix. 15.
- The price of wisdom is above-rubies.
- Bible, Job xxviii. 18.
- That mine adversary had written a book.
- Bible, Job xxxi. 35.
- Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further; and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.
- Bible, Job xxxviii. 11.
- Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- Bible, John 8:32
- Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world!
- Bible, John i. 29.
- Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth?
- Bible, John i. 46.
- Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- Bible, John iii. 3.
- The wind bloweth where it listeth.
- Bible, John iii. 8.
Showing quotations 81 to 100 of 232 total.