Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 11, 2019
- The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.
- Ayn Rand (1905 - 1982), Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal, 1966
- When you're a teenager and you're in love, it's obvious to everyone but you and the person you're in love with.
- John Scalzi, Old Man's War, 2005
- When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands, flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty.
- John Muir (1838 - 1914), Travels in Alaska by John Muir, 1915, chapter 1
- You threaten to punch someone in the face, what do they do? They duck. You try to punch 'em in the wallet and they always open up.
- Howard Gordon and Evan Katz, Awake, Ricky's Tacos, April 2012
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.