Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 09, 2019
- There is no Them, there is only Us. Some of Us think this or some of Us think that, but we're all Us.
- Lisa Williams, Us and Them: A Blog Conversation Survival Guide, SXSW 2006
- Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.
- Fulton J. Sheen
- Whenever Iíd try to talk myself out of going for a walk, and there were a few days like that, Iíd take myself through a series of simple tasks so I would get up and go.
1. Get up.
2. Find your house keys.
3. Put on some shoes.
4. Grab your iPod.
5. Walk out the front door.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
- It is the caring and sharing that countólove is not prevented by the things and the time that you havenít shared.
- Claudia Jewett Jarrett, Adopting the Older Child, 1978
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.