Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 03, 2019
- Be not extravagantly high in expression of thy commendations of men thou likest, it may make the hearer's stomach rise.
- Thomas Fuller (1608 - 1661)
- Age to me means nothing. I can't get old; I'm working. I was old when I was twenty-one and out of work. As long as you're working, you stay young. When I'm in front of an audience, all that love and vitality sweeps over me and I forget my age.
- George Burns (1896 - 1996)
- The thing to remember is that that the future comes one day at a time.
- Dean Acheson, Communication Bulletin for Managers & Supervisors, June 2004
- There's no praise to beat the sort you can put in your pocket.
- Moliere (1622 - 1673)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.