Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - June 27, 2019
- A gift in season is a double favor to the needy.
- Publilius Syrus (~100 BC), Moral Sayings, 100 B.C.
- Truth is generally the best vindication against slander.
- Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865), letter to Secretary of War Edwin Stanton, July 18, 1864
- One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things.
- Henry Miller (1891 - 1980)
- It’s helpful to imagine your relationship with him or her as a business relationship rather than a personal one. Just as you wouldn’t share that you’re feeling fat, ugly, and depressed with a client or tell her that you’ve just met the love of your life and you’ve never been happier, these thoughts and feelings should be kept to yourself and not shared with your ex. Finally, as in any good business relationship, be honest and prepared to deliver what you promise.
- Julie A., M.A. Ross and Judy Corcoran, Joint Custody with a Jerk: Raising a Child with an Uncooperative Ex, 2011
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.