Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - June 26, 2019
- Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out - it's the grain of sand in your shoe.
- Robert Service (1874 - 1958)
- If a man insisted always on being serious, and never allowed himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become unstable without knowing it.
- Herodotus (484 BC - 430 BC), The Histories of Herodotus
- Brains, like hearts, go where they are appreciated.
- Robert S. McNamara (1916 - ), former U.S. Secretary of Defense
- The best way to learn to be an honest, responsible adult is to live with adults who act honestly and responsibly.
- Claudia Jewett Jarrett, Adopting the Older Child, 1978
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.