Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - June 24, 2019
- Only the curious will learn and only the resolute overcome the obstacles to learning. The quest quotient has always excited me more than the intelligence quotient.
- Eugene S. Wilson
- If you make it plain you like people, it's hard for them to resist liking you back.
- Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002
- The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's.
- Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Mansfield Park
- Forgiveness does not always lead to a healed relationship. Some people are not capable of love, and it might be wise to let them go along with your anger. Wish them well, and let them go their way.
- Gordon Atkinson, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, July 7, 2003
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.