Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 08, 2014
- Don't reserve your best behavior for special occasions. You can't have two sets of manners, two social codes - one for those you admire and want to impress, another for those whom you consider unimportant. You must be the same to all people.
- Lillian Eichler Watson
- In terms of being late or not starting at all, then it's never too late.
- Alison Headley, Digital Preservation and Blogs, SXSW 2006
- Being friendless taught me how to be a friend. Funny how that works.
- Colleen Wainwright, Communicatrix, 11-09-07
- Nobody's journey is seamless or smooth. We all stumble. We all have setbacks. It's just life's way of saying, "Time to change course."
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), Stanford Commencement Adress, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.