Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 05, 2014
- You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
- Robin Williams (1951 - )
- Let us, then be up and doing,
With a heart for any fate;
Still achieving, still pursuing,
Learn to labour and to wait.
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807 - 1882)
- People are fond of spouting out the old clich%uFFFD about how Van Gogh never sold a painting in his lifetime. Somehow his example serves to justify to us, decades later, that there is somehow merit in utter failure.
Perhaps, but the man did commit suicide.
- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 29, 08-22-04
- Lasting change is a series of compromises. And compromise is all right, as long your values don't change.
- Jane Goodall (1934 - )
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.