Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 04, 2008
- Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no hook beneath it.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
- Dig where the gold is…unless you just need some exercise.
- John M. Capozzi, Why Climb the Corporate Ladder When You Can Take the Elevator?
- The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be.
- Robert Fulghum (1937 - ), It Was on Fire When I Lay Down on It
- A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
- Dorothy C. Fisher (1879 - 1958), quoted in O Magazine, May 2003
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.