Read books online
at our other site:
The Literature Page
Quotations by Subject
- Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee and just as hard to sleep after.
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh, 'Gift From the Sea'
- Every improvement in communication makes the bore more terrible.
- Frank Moore Colby
- The constant free flow of communication amount us-enabling the free interchange of ideas-forms the very bloodstream of our nation. It keeps the mind and body of our democracy eternally vital, eternally young.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882 - 1945)
- Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation.
- Judith Martin, (Miss Manners)
- Sending important messages via text is the cowardís way out. Donít be the person who texts important messages. Itís rude, inconsiderate, and, yes, cowardly.
- Julie A., M.A. Ross and Judy Corcoran, Joint Custody with a Jerk: Raising a Child with an Uncooperative Ex, 2011
- Communication is something so simple and difficult that we can never put it in simple words.
- T. S. Matthews
- I wish people who have trouble communicating would just shut up.
- Tom Lehrer (1928 - )
- Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people.
- William Butler Yeats (1865 - 1939)