Quotations by Author
- The man who leaves money to charity in his will is only giving away what no longer belongs to him.
- Voltaire, Letter (1769)
- When we hear news we should always wait for the sacrament of confirmation.
- Voltaire, letter to Le Comte d'Argental, August 28, 1760
- Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write.
- Voltaire, letter to M. le Riche, February 6, 1770
- 66 Quotations in other collections
- We have 1 book review related to Voltaire.
Search for Voltaire at Amazon.com
Showing quotations 41 to 43 of 43 total.