Read books online
at our other site:
The Literature Page
Quotations by Author
- If you wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes. If you don't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes.
- Unknown, African Proverb
- Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets.
- Unknown, Brigader Lethbridge-Stewart in "Dr. Who"
- Oh, come on. If you can't laugh at the walking dead, who can you laugh at?
- Unknown, Dan Fielding in "Night Court"
- Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.
- Unknown, Hanlon's Razor
- He is not deemed to give consent who is under a mistake.
- Unknown, Latin Legal Phrase
- An act against my will is not my act.
- Unknown, Legal Maxim
- I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.
- Unknown, Often attributed to Abraham Lincoln
- Never lose hope.
- Unknown, Polish Slogan
- Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000 vaccuum tubes and perhaps weigh 1.5 tons.
- unknown, Popular Mechanics, March 1949
- Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.
- Unknown, quoted by Jim Horning
- If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the entire catalogue.
- Unknown, Sears, Roebuck, and Co. Consumer's Guide, 1897
- J.F.K.--The Man and the Airport
- Unknown, Suggested book title
- All general statements are false.
- Unknown, The Ultimate Law
- Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- Unknown, UNESCO Constitution
- 173 Quotations in other collections
Search for Unknown at Amazon.com