Quotations by Author
- Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must be first overcome.
- Samuel Johnson, Rasselas, 1759
- There will always be a part, and always a very large part of every community, that have no care but for themselves, and whose care for themselves reaches little further than impatience of immediate pain, and eagerness for the nearest good.
- Samuel Johnson, Taxation No Tyranny
- 38 Quotations in other collections
Search for Samuel Johnson at Amazon.com
Showing quotations 61 to 62 of 62 total.