To search for quotations, enter a phrase to search for in the quotation, a whole or partial
author name, or both. Also specify the collections to search in below. See the
Search Instructions for details.
- Miserable comforters are ye all.
- Bible, Job xvi. 2.
- I know that my Redeemer liveth.
- Bible, Job xix. 25.
- The price of wisdom is above-rubies.
- Bible, Job xxviii. 18.
- I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.
- Bible, Job xxix. 15.
- That mine adversary had written a book.
- Bible, Job xxxi. 35.
- Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further; and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.
- Bible, Job xxxviii. 11.
- The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places.
- Bible, Psalm xvi. 6.
- Yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
- Bible, Psalm xviii. 10.
- He maketh me to lie down in green pastures he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- Bible, Psalm xxiii. 2.
- Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- Bible, Psalm xxiii. 4.
Can't find what you're looking for? Try browsing our list of quotations by subject..