Read books online
at our other site:
The Literature Page
To search for quotations, enter a phrase to search for in the quotation, a whole or partial
author name, or both. Also specify the collections to search in below. See the
Search Instructions for details.
- Sometimes a slow gradual approach does more good than a large gesture.
- Craig Newmark (1952 - ), Keynote Speech, SXSW 2006
- In terms of being late or not starting at all, then it's never too late.
- Alison Headley, Digital Preservation and Blogs, SXSW 2006
- An idea isn't worth that much. It's the execution of the idea that has value. If you can't convince one other person that this is something to devote your life to, then it's not worth it.
- Joel Spolsky, Sink or Swim, SXSW 2006
- There is no Them, there is only Us. Some of Us think this or some of Us think that, but we're all Us.
- Lisa Williams, Us and Them: A Blog Conversation Survival Guide, SXSW 2006
- If we can connect in some tiny way with a human that doesn't agree with us, then maybe we won't blow up the planet.
- Nancy White, Us and Them: A Blog Conversation Survival Guide, SXSW 2006
- Keep writing. Keep doing it and doing it. Even in the moments when it's so hurtful to think about writing.
- Heather Armstrong, Keynote Speech, SXSW 2006
- Itís really easy to complain. If youíre not careful, then you end up complaining about your whole life. Concentrating on the good things is really good. Catch people doing good.
- Lisa Williams, Bloggers In Love, SXSW 2006
- If writers stopped writing about what happened to them, then there would be a lot of empty pages.
- Elaine Liner, We Got Naked, Now What, SXSW 2006
- The way we distinguish ourselves is by showing our individuality.
- Elisa Camahort, We Got Naked, Now What, SXSW 2006
- It's better to be a company than to work for a company.
- Jim Coudal, Keynote Speech, SXSW 2006
Can't find what you're looking for? Try browsing our list of quotations by subject..