Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 16, 2019
- We strain to renew our capacity for wonder, to shock ourselves into astonishment once again.
- Shana Alexander
- Disconnecting from change does not recapture the past. It loses the future.
- Kathleen Norris, O Magazine, January 2004
- I know starting careers in troubled times is a challenge, but it is also a privilege. Because it's moments like these that force us to try harder, dig deeper and to discover gifts we never knew we had. To find the greatness that lies within each of us. So don't ever shy away from that endeavor. Don't stop adding to your body of work. I can promise that you will be the better for that continued effort as will be this nation that we all love.
- Barack Obama (1961 - ), Arizona State Commencement Speech, 2009
- Maybe I want strangers to think Iím cool since people who actually know me donít.
- John Green, An Abundance of Katherines, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.