Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 13, 2019
- Water is the most neglected nutrient in your diet but one of the most vital.
- Kelly Barton
- Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.
- Leonardo da Vinci (1452 - 1519)
- Do not be awe struck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you as efficiently as you can.
- Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993)
- The meek shall inherit the earth? Well... I don't think so. If by meek you mean friendly and introverted, okay maybe, but if by meek you mean unwilling to take a chance, then never. If I was a betting man and I had to wager on who I thought would inherit the earth, my money would be on the curious.
- Jim Coudal, Keynote Speech, SXSW 2006
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.