Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 04, 2019
- In giving advice, seek to help, not please, your friend.
- Solon (638 BC - 559 BC)
- A love of tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril; but the new view must come, the world must roll forward.
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965), speech in the House of Commons, November 29, 1944
- Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night.
- Philip K. Dick (1928 - 1982), What The Dead Men Say, 1964
- Inner wisdom is more important than wealth. The more you spend it, the more you gain.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), Stanford Commencement Adress, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.