Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - November 05, 2017
- The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next.
- Matthew Arnold (1822 - 1888), 'God and the Bible,' 1875
- We have to fight them daily, like fleas, those many small worries about the morrow, for they sap our energies.
- Etty Hillesum, O Magazine, October 2002
- Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. Life would undergo a change of appearance because we ourselves had undergone a change in attitude.
- Katherine Mansfield (1888 - 1923)
- I began to have an idea of my life, not as the slow shaping of achievement to fit my preconceived purposes, but as the gradual discovery and growth of a purpose which I did not know.
- Joanna Field
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.