Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 14, 2014
- Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.
- John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963), speech at The American University, Washington, D.C., June 10, 1963
- Poetry often enters through the window of irrelevance.
- M. C. Richards
- I was brought up to believe that the only thing worth doing was to add to the sum of accurate information in the world.
- Margaret Mead (1901 - 1978)
- If you think taking care of yourself is selfish, change your mind. If you don't, you're simply ducking your responsibilities.
- Ann Richards
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.