Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 04, 2014
- The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving an excuse.
- Jules Renard (1864 - 1910)
- The particular human chain we're part of is central to our individual identity.
- Elizabeth Stone
- Only two things you ignore: things that aren't important and things you wish weren't important, and wishing never works.
- David Shore, House M.D., Not Cancer, 2008
- You know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night with a vivid dream? And you know that if you don't have a pencil and pad by the bed, it will be completely gone by the next morning. Sometimes it's important to wake up and stop dreaming. When a really great dream shows up, grab it.
- Larry Page, University of Michigan Commencement Address, 2009
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.