Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - July 01, 2014
- For the night was not impartial. No, the night loved some more than others, served some more than others.
- Eudora Welty (1909 - )
- I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry.
- Maxine Waters, in Brian Lanker, I Dream a World, 1989
- Providence has hidden a charm in difficult undertakings which is appreciated only by those who dare to grapple with them.
- Anne-Sophie Swetchine, The Writings of Madame Swetchine, 1869
- No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet, death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it, and that is how it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life. It's life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
- Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011), Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.