Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - June 23, 2014
- It is bitter to lose a friend to evil, before one loses him to death.
- Mary Renault, The Praise Singer, 1978
- Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can.
- John Wesley (1703 - 1791)
- What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
- Albert Pine
- That is not what Geek means to me. We are more than the hobbies that we do or the things that we like. To me, Geek means an outsider, a rebel, a dreamer, a creator, a fighter. It's a person who dares to love something that isn't conventional.
- Felicia Day, Geek and Sundry, State of the Sundry, 03-25-13
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.