Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 31, 2014
- I cannot believe that the inscrutable universe turns on an axis of suffering; surely the strange beauty of the world must somewhere rest on pure joy!
- Louise Bogan
- Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
- Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962)
- When someone wants to lose weight, they will do whatever it takes. They canít do it for anyone else but themselves. It has to be for them alone. Without that understanding, they will fail.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
- In order to truly give to others, you have to give to yourself first.
- Ali Vincent, Believe It, Be It: How Being the Biggest Loser Won Me Back My Life, 2009
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.