Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 30, 2014
- Poetry should please by a fine excess and not by singularity. It should strike the reader as a wording of his own highest thoughts, and appear almost as a remembrance.
- John Keats (1795 - 1821)
- Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.
- Conan O'Brien, Final Tonight Show Speech, 2010
- Isn't it fascinating how long a few minutes seem when you are completely alone with not a familiar face in sight?
- Kirby Larson, Hattie Big Sky, 2006
- Beauty and seduction is nature's tool for survival, because we will protect what we love.
- Louis Schwartzberg, Marie Curie, 2011
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.