Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 29, 2014
- Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.
- Dorothy Sarnoff
- It is within the families themselves where peace can begin.
- Susan Partnow
- You have to keep plugging away. We are all growing. There is no shortcut. You have to put time into it to build an audience
- John Gruber, How to Blog for Money by Learning from Comics, SXSW 2006
- Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love or have babies or be who we are.
- Michael Patrick King, Sex and the City, I Heart NY, 2002
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.