Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 28, 2014
- We must accept that this creative pulse within us is God's creative pulse itself.
- Joseph Chilton Pearce
- Sometimes people do things that hurt and it's not because they mean to. They just do. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you, but you end up hurt because of it.
- Randy K. Milholland, Something Positive Comic, 08-23-05
- If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your thoughts.
- Peter McWilliams, Life 101, 1991
- If you're creative, if you can think independently, if you can articulate passion, if you can override the fear of being wrong, then your company needs you now more than it ever did. And now your company can no longer afford to pretend that isn't the case.
- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 8, 08-22-04
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.