Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 22, 2014
- It never pays to deal with the flyweights of the world. They take far too much pleasure in thwarting you at every turn.
- Sue Grafton (1940 - ), 'H' Is for Homicide, 1991
- The mind's first step to self-awareness must be through the body.
- George Sheehan
- It is amazing how much crisper the general experience of life becomes when your body is given a chance to develop a little strength.
- Frank Duff, A Coder in Courierland, 03-20-05
- People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.
- Salma Hayek
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.