Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 21, 2014
- Over the years your bodies become walking autobiographies, telling friends and strangers alike of the minor and major stresses of your lives.
- Marilyn Ferguson
- Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
- Chuck Palahniuk (1962 - ), Invisible Monsters, 1999
- You're supposed to trust friends. You have no reason to be his friend? That is part of the pleasure of friendship: trusting without absolute evidence and then being rewarded for that trust.
- David Shore, House M.D., Not Cancer, 2008
- I already knew to eat clean and listen to my body, to only eat when I was in a calm mental state. Everyone knew. But when you're fat in the head, it's never about knowing the answers. It's about living them.
- Stephanie Klein, Moose, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.