Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 19, 2014
- Don't rule out working with your hands. It does not preclude using your head.
- Andy Rooney (1919 - )
- We are able to laugh when we achieve detachment, if only for a moment.
- May Sarton
- One thing is clear to me. You can't know everything you'd like to know. You can't do everything you'd like to do. You can't read everything you'd like to read. You must hold onto some things and let go of others. Learning to make that choice is one of the big lessons of this life.
- Real Live Preacher, Real Live Preacher.com weblog, September 9, 2003
- May I forget what ought to be forgotten; and recall, unfailing, all that ought to be recalled, each kindly thing, forgetting what might sting.
- Mary Caroline Davies
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.