Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 15, 2014
- Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and you will find that it is to the soul what the water bath is to the body.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809 - 1894)
- People are people, messy and mutable, combining differently with one another from day to day - even hour to hour.
- Elizabeth Moon, The Speed of Dark, 2003
- Donít be afraid of the answers. Be afraid of not asking the questions.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
- One can dream so much better in a room where there are pretty things.
- L. M. Montgomery (1874 - 1942), Anne of Green Gables, 1908
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.