Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 14, 2014
- The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton (1815 - 1902), 1890
- Those that think it permissible to tell white lies soon grow color blind.
- Austin O'Malley
- The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.
- Denis Watley
- One man's ways may be as good as another's, but we all like our own best.
- Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Persuasion, 1818
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.