Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - January 04, 2014
- A sound mind in a sound body is a short but full description of a happy state in this world.
- John Locke (1632 - 1704)
- Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)
- What else is love but understanding and rejoicing in the fact that another person lives, acts, and experiences otherwise than we do…?
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
- Sometimes old things need to go away. That way, we have room for the new things that come into our lives.
- Randy K. Milholland, Something Positive webcomic, 09-17-05
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.