Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - October 12, 2013
- There was a definite process by which one made people into friends, and it involved talking to them and listening to them for hours at a time.
- Rebecca West (1892 - 1983)
- One thing life has taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else.
- Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 - 1962)
- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.
- Mother Teresa (1910 - 1997)
- Our creations MUST be shared to be art, and the easiest way to share our art is to sell it.
- Laura Moncur (1969 - ), Merriton: 35 Minutes from Home, 03-07-12
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.