Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - October 10, 2013
- I don't think necessity is the mother of invention - invention, in my opinion, arises directly from idleness, possibly also from laziness. To save oneself trouble.
- Agatha Christie (1890 - 1976), An Autobiography, 1977
- Better to get up late and be wide awake than to get up early and be asleep all day.
- Be more splendid, more extraordinary. Use every moment to fill yourself up.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954 - ), O Magazine, February 2003
- The less you can live on, the more chance your idea will succeed. This is true even after you’ve 'made it'.
- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 31. Remain Frugal., 08-22-04
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.