Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - October 06, 2013
- The great French Marshall Lyautey once asked his gardener to plant a tree. The gardener objected that the tree was slow growing and would not reach maturity for 100 years. The Marshall replied, 'In that case, there is no time to lose; plant it this afternoon!'
- John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963)
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
- Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
- Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.
- Arab Proverb
- Don't laugh at a youth for his affectations; he is only trying on one face after another to find his own.
- Logan Pearsall Smith (1865 - 1946)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.