Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - September 30, 2013
- The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.
- Kin Hubbard (1868 - 1930)
- In giving advice, seek to help, not please, your friend.
- Solon (638 BC - 559 BC)
- I am a Conservative to preserve all that is good in our constitution, a Radical to remove all that is bad. I seek to preserve property and to respect order, and I equally decry the appeal to the passions of the many or the prejudices of the few.
- Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881), campaign speech at High Wycombe, England, November 27, 1832
- What I learned from Weight Watchers is that food was meant to be used as fuel for our bodies. If we are using it for any other reasons, it is time to take a step back and ask ourselves what’s up.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.