Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - September 28, 2013
- Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.
- Agatha Christie (1890 - 1976)
- A man should not leave this earth with unfinished business. He should live each day as if it was a pre-flight check. He should ask each morning, am I prepared to lift-off?
- Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure, All is Vanity, 1991
- Who is wise? He that learns from every One.
Who is powerful? He that governs his Passions.
Who is rich? He that is content.
Who is that? Nobody.
- Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
- Maybe I want strangers to think Iím cool since people who actually know me donít.
- John Green, An Abundance of Katherines, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.