Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - August 19, 2013
- Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind's eye, and you will be drawn toward it.
- Harry Emerson Fosdick (1878 - 1969)
- Recommend to your children virtue; that alone can make them happy, not gold.
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827)
- Oh, what a dear ravishing thing is the beginning of an Amour!
- Aphra Behn
- Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a heavy burden. Which is why so few people have them. So few people can handle it.
- Hugh Macleod, How To Be Creative: 1 Ignore Everybody, 08-22-04
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.