Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - August 14, 2013
- It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from his leisure that he constructs the true fabric of self.
- Agnes Repplier (1855 - 1950)
- You are young, my son, and, as the years go by, time will change and even reverse many of your present opinions. Refrain therefore awhile from setting yourself up as a judge of the highest matters.
- Plato (427 BC - 347 BC), Dialogues, Theatetus
- In life we donít get what we want, we get in life what we are. If we want more we have to be able to be more, in order to be more you have to face rejection.
- Farrah Gray
- I was thinking about how disjointedly time seemed to flow, passing in a blur at times, with single images standing out more clearly than others. And then, at other times, every second was significant, etched in my mind.
- Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, 2005
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.