Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - August 13, 2013
- We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
- Joseph Campbell (1904 - 1987)
- Our bodies are our gardens to which our wills are gardeners.
- William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616)
- I'm the only person I know that's lost a quarter of a billion dollars in one year.... It's very character-building.
- Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011), Apple Confidential 2.0
- I am interested in the homeless, but they're a symptom. You're treating a symptom and the disease rages on and consumes the human race. I'm talking about an overhaul of the system: putting power in different hands.
- Joss Whedon, Zack Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen, and Jed Whedon, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.