Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - August 05, 2013
- Order is the shape upon which beauty depends.
- Pearl Buck (1892 - 1973)
- I think that little by little I'll be able to solve my problems and survive.
- Frida Kahlo (1907 - 1954), Letter to Nickolas Muray, 12-18-1939
- Extreme exercise doesn’t save you from poor food choices. It can be difficult to exercise and erase away that chocolate cake or pizza pie. It doesn’t work that way.
- Jennifer Hudson, I Got This: How I Changed My Ways and Lost What Weighed Me Down, 2012
- To flatter and follow others, without being flattered and followed in turn, is but a state of half enjoyment.
- Jane Austen (1775 - 1817), Persuasion, 1818
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.