Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - May 04, 2013
- It is better to wear out than to rust out.
- Bishop Richard Cumberland
- If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
- Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)
- Human pain does not let go of its grip at one point in time. Rather, it works its way out of our consciousness over time. There is a season of sadness. A season of anger. A season of tranquility. A season of hope.
- Robert Veninga
- Breaking up isnít something that gets done to you; itís something that happens with you.
- John Green, An Abundance of Katherines, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.