Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - March 09, 2013
- Make voyages! - Attempt them! - there's nothing else...
- Tennessee Williams (1911 - 1983), Camino Real
- We cannot destroy kindred: Our chains stretch a little sometimes, but they never break.
- Marie de Rabutin-Chantal
- The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
- Dee Hock
- Think of life as a terminal illness, because, if you do, you will live it with joy and passion, as it ought to be lived.
- Anna Quindlen (1953 - ), A Short Guide to a Happy Life, 2000
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.