Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 22, 2013
- Promises that you make to yourself are often like the Japanese plum tree - they bear no fruit.
- Francis Marion (1732 - 1795)
- One should count each day a separate life.
- Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)
- What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
- George Eliot (1819 - 1880)
- There is an expiry date on blaming your parents for steering you in the wrong direction. The moment you are old enough to take the wheel, the responsibility lies with you.
- J. K. Rowling, Harvard Commencement Address, 2008
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.