Motivational Quotes of the Day
Selected from Laura Moncur's Motivational Quotations - February 14, 2013
- Let the fear of danger be a spur to prevent it; he that fears not, gives advantage to the danger.
- Francis Quarles (1592 - 1644)
- Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809 - 1894)
- Avoid destructive thinking. Improper negative thoughts sink people. A ship can sail around the world many, many times, but just let enough water get into the ship and it will sink. Just so with the human mind. Let enough negative thoughts or improper thoughts get into the human mind and the person sinks just like a ship.
- Alfred A. Montapert
- Death is only going to happen to you once; I don't want to miss it.
- Jim Morrison (1943 - 1971)
If an author's name is highlighted, you can click it for more quotations by
that author. Click on a quotation for more information about it, or
click on the icons next to each quotation:
- View further information about the quote or link to it on its own page
- Email the quotation to yourself, or to a friend
- View notes about the quotation
Note: These quotes are randomly selected from Laura Moncur's
Motivational Quotes collection by an automatic routine once a day. If you want more quotes, try the Quotations by Author page to
browse our entire collection, or try the Random Quotations Page,
which chooses new quotes each time you load it.